Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Life is Great!

Hello from Hermana Winfield and Unga!

Hermana Unga says "Hola". We're splitting the hour between the two of us today cause her card isn't working. And this man just told me my typing is annoying......I'm going to give him a pass along card.

1. Claudia is still getting baptized on Saturday and now.......her 9 year old daughter Karen is too! We're super excited and they're both getting baptized together. Which reminds me, Mom will you dearelder me the recipe for the bran muffins cause im going to make them for the baptism.

2. When on exchanges with Barchi this week because Unga had training with president on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. It was super fun cause Barchi is in Jamaica.....partay!

3. Also went to Manhattan with Barchi this week cause she had an appointment. It was weird cause I didn't think of the hussle and bussle I normally think of.......I just saw how sad and kinda of robotically everyone is living their life. It made me sad......they just don't look very happy.

4. We played bingo with retirement home people this week which was also a blast and kind of funny/annoying when I caught the elders watching Maury and Jerry Springer n the tv.

5. I've been SO tired every morning and a few nights ago I prayed that I could have more energy to wake up. And that next morning, and every morning since then, I have woken up on my own 3-5 minutes before the alarms go off, with total energy. Christmas miracle.....the Lord loves me.

6. We went to Target to buy me a new suitcase because one of the wheels on my is broken and it won't even roll. So hence the charge on my card mom. Anyway, it's so New York-y cause they're all in high buildings and Target is off the escalator right next ot Best Buy.

7. We had CapriSuns today. The church is true.

8. We also saw a portable US mail office. My life is complete. I gave a moment of silence for you Dad.

9. The subway line was out of service on one side and so we had to switch on to another one and I thought the world would probably end and the aliens had taken over the metro. Nothings happened yet.,......but it always comes when you least expect it.

10. One recent convert won't answer his phone so I left him a message the other night, "Francisco, this is Sister Winfield. I just want to talk to you about your life and your doubts and your problems. Please.....please....call me when you get this message". It was a lot funnier in spanish and Sister Unga was laughing at me while I left it........he still hasn't called us back.

Shout outs this week to: Grandma, Aunt Di, Dad, Mom, and Laura and Jackson Baker! THANK YOU. I just printed out the emails so unga can use my time but ill read them asap and im sure theyre great!

I LOVE you all. Have a great week! The church is true!

Love the mish. Be this mish.
Hermana Winfield

No comments:

Post a Comment